Our mission is to improve the quality of lives of people with disabilities, vulnerable children and youths in Nigeria in order to create an inclusive society for all.
- Provision of prosthesis (artificial limbs) to amputees and Orthosis to the disabled (e.g correction of clubfoot of indigent children).
- Provision of mobility aids like wheel chairs, crutches, etc. to people living with disabilities.
- Giving of scholarship awards to indigent children.
- Free distribution of Christian materials/resources e.g. Bibles, Christian literature, etc.
- To help protect the rights of Children and those living with physical disabilities.
- Youth Empowerment and enlightenment.
- Provision of other humanitarian services e.g. supporting the aged and the sick, etc.