To improve the lives of physically challenged people and less privileged children, through technical aid, financial aid, and scholarships.
Provision of artificial prosthesis (artificial limbs) to amputees and Orthosis to the disabled (e.g correction of club feet of indigent children)
- Provision of mobility aids like wheel chairs, crutches, etc. to people living with disabilities
- Giving of scholarship awards to indigent children.
- Free distribution of Christian materials/resources e.g. Bibles, Christian literature, etc.
- To help protect the rights of Children and those living with physical disabilities.
- Youth Empowerment and enlightenment.
- Provision of other humanitarian services e.g. supporting the aged and the sick, etc.